Today, time is the most important resource to everyone. Be it businesses or customers, everyone wants to save time and money. And IVR has emerged as a solution to achieve that.
What is IVR?
IVR (or Interactive Voice Response) is the technology that allows you to make automated phone calls. IVR is the preferred method of communication when you need to deliver information in a highly efficient way.
It’s very easy and inexpensive to implement, especially if your company already uses some kind of platform for customer service and sales. It also allows you to connect with your customers wherever they are, regardless of whether they have an internet connection.
IVR for business is a great way to connect with customers on the phone and keep them updated about your company. It’s a fast, easy way to answer customer questions and give them what they need when they need it.
IVR cloud solutions take it to a next level by removing the need to have large storage in your devices. It just requires a stable internet connection and a computer system.
Several IVR solution providers in India today, like Knowlarity, provide top-notch services.
What are The Benefits of IVR?
- Quick: IVR for business is fast and easy. You can get someone on the phone right away, instead of waiting for voicemail or email responses.
- Consistency: IVR for business provides a consistent experience across all your customers, so they never have to wait too long or get stuck on hold while they’re waiting for an agent to call back.
- Better customer satisfaction: IVR for business lets you respond to customer inquiries quickly, which means you can save time in the long run by not having to deal with as many customer questions over time (and getting paid less per sale).
- More customers: IVR allows you to communicate with your customers more than once—if they call back, they can get more information
How Does IVR Improve Employee Productivity?
- IVR improves employee productivity by allowing employees to complete tasks more efficiently.
- IVR is a technology that allows you to send automated calls directly to your employees, eliminating the need for them to make manual phone calls. It’s also possible for you to receive calls from your employees when they are busy, making it easier for them to get through on the phone and take their calls.
- With IVR, employees can place their calls directly through the system, rather than needing to dial into an office line or wait until someone picks up the phone. This means they will be able to talk with fewer people at once, which speeds up the process of getting through their workday.
- IVR is a great way to improve employee productivity. When you can’t get in touch with your employee, it is difficult for them to do their job. The best way to improve your employees’ productivity is by using IVR systems. IVR is a telephone system that allows people to leave messages for others who are hard to reach. This is great for many reasons, including but not limited to:
- It allows employees to get work done without having to go through human resources or supervisors
- It gives people time off from work while they are receiving messages that need attention
- It allows employees who may be on vacation or sick leave to check their voicemail regularly
Who is The Best IVR Solution Provider in India?
There are several IVR solution providers available today. But Knowlarity stands out in the competition It provides IVR cloud solutions as well as telephony solutions. With Knowlarity, you can generate more leads and in turn, get higher revenue.
It is different from the other IVR solution providers because it offers personalised customer interaction with customisable welcome greetings etc. It also gives access to 24*7 support and seamless CRM integration.
Knowlarity has several big and reputed clients like Simpl, OYO, Ather, Policy Bazaar and IndiaMART. This speaks volumes about the kind of service they provide. Moreover, if you are not yet convinced, Knowlarity also allows you to get a free seven-day trial.
Go ahead and get the best IVR cloud solutions in India for your business.