Microsoft Azure Training in Chandigarh: which certification to choose?
Table of Contents:
- What is a Microsoft Azure certification?
- What are the best Microsoft Azure certifications?
Cloud Computing is one of the major computing technologies of the modern era. According to studies, public cloud spending was $229 billion in 2019 and will reach nearly $500 billion in 2023. Big tech companies are taking this new market by storm, offering their own platforms and services Cloud. Industry leaders include Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, IBM Cloud, and Oracle. For its part, Microsoft has a 19% market share with Azure.
The Microsoft Azure public cloud platform opens up new possibilities for businesses. It makes it possible to exploit the resources of remote servers, create intelligent applications, analyze data, or simply save money. This Cloud brings together more than a hundred tools and services for multiple use cases. Many companies choose Azure because they already use Microsoft software such as Windows or the Office suite. Currently, 95% of Fortune 500 companies use this cloud solution. Therefore, experts who can master Azure are highly sought after across all industries. By becoming a Microsoft Azure Certified Professional, you will enjoy many career opportunities. Choose the Microsoft Azure Training in Chandigarh adapted to the targeted certification in order to be able to practice the profession of your choice.
What is a Microsoft Azure certification?
A Microsoft Azure certification demonstrates that you have the skills required to use this Cloud. It is a real asset for your CV, proving that you can help the company integrate Azure services into its products and its workflow.
This is a solid argument to convince an employer during an interview and to distinguish you from other candidates for the same position. Thanks to this certification, you will be able to enjoy a good position in a technological company and a comfortable salary.
There are three levels of Azure certifications (as shown in the below table): foundational, associate, and expert. They encompass all the different technologies covered by Azure services.
|Azure Certification Levels||Description|
|Foundational||Entry-level certification that validates basic knowledge of Azure services and cloud computing concepts.|
|Associate||Intermediate-level certification that validates expertise in specific Azure roles and technologies.|
|Expert||Advanced-level certification that validates mastery of complex Azure solutions and concepts.|
In total, there are a dozen Azure certifications. Each focuses on a role within the company and requires the skills to exercise these professions: DevOps engineer, database administrator, Data Scientist, Data Engineer, AI engineer, developer, and security engineer…
In order to get certified, you must first pass an exam. This test can be taken in a face-to-face test center or directly online. Many organizations offer to take a mock exam at the end of a training course in order to be sure that you have all the skills necessary to succeed.
What are the best Microsoft Azure certifications?
There are a wide variety of Azure certifications. Some are more sought after than others and offer more opportunities. Here are some of the certifications that you can obtain by following dedicated training.
- The AI-900 certification is an introduction to the uses of AI possible on Azure. This is an introduction to Machine Learning models and artificial intelligence technologies such as image processing and voice recognition. AI will be used more and more in companies over the next few years thanks to the possibilities it offers in terms of automating processes and optimizing products and services. Acquiring skills in this area is, therefore, an investment in the future.
- The AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals certification, on the other hand, provides an introduction to data manipulation on the Azure Cloud. In particular, you will learn how to migrate data to the cloud, use virtual machines, interact with databases, or detect security threats.
- More general, the DP-900 Cloud Azure beginner-level certification allows you to discover Microsoft Azure and the various database services. You will learn how to perform specific queries, use a Data Warehouse, and interact with stored data.
- The DP-100 Data Scientist Associate certification allows you to deepen your skills in using Machine Learning on Azure. After completing the exam, you will be able to automate tasks with Azure Machine Learning, test machine learning models, evaluate them, and deploy them.
- With the DP-203 Azure Data Engineer certification, you can learn data engineering skills. You will be able to manage data pipelines and transform and consolidate data from various sources to ethically implement Azure solutions in the business.
You now know the different Azure certifications you can obtain. All you have to do is choose the right Azure Training Institute in Chandigarh Sector 34 to obtain the certification you want.
What is the difference between a foundational, associate, and expert Azure certification?
Foundational certifications validate basic knowledge of Azure services and cloud computing concepts, while associate certifications demonstrate expertise in specific Azure roles and technologies. Expert certifications indicate mastery of complex Azure solutions and concepts.
How can I decide which Azure certification is right for me?
Consider your current role and the skills you want to develop. Look for certifications that align with your career goals and that will be valued by your organization or potential employers. Additionally, review the exam requirements and training resources available to determine which certification will best suit your needs.