Athena EMR and Elation are distinguished EMR systems, each with a unique customer fan base, tools, and capabilities. As there are a number of choices available for choosing an EMR system, it makes practitioners a bit confused in deciding which system is the right call for them.
If you’re also confused about what an electronic medical record (EMR) system can achieve for you, the first step is to identify those needs and expectations. It will greatly help in deciding between Athena EMR and Elation and making the best choice for your practice.
Therefore, we decided to give a comprehensive, competitive overview of these two systems, between Athena EMR vs Elation. You get to know key points about Athena and Elation.
Medical facilities of all sizes, from regional health systems to individual doctors’ offices, can leverage Athena EMR. A wide variety of clinics and hospitals use the cloud service that comes with the Athena EMR.
Athena EMR is useful for patients since it helps doctors quickly evaluate their records and health histories and elevate their practices. As a result, patients spend less time waiting and more time getting checked in at hospitals.
The system’s primary emphasis is on preventive and primary care services. Patients and nephrologists are able to have honest conversations because of the system’s efficiency. In clinical and laboratory settings, as well as with activity trackers, functionalities and interfaces are exceptional and straightforward. You can get a quick tour of Athena EMR by asking the vendor for an Athena demo, which we strongly suggest.
Athena EMR Pricing:
Customers have to make educated guesses about the price range of $500 to $15,000 for Athena EMR due to the absence of disclosure surrounding the product’s pricing structure. There are three price points for Athena EMR; to learn more about them or to request quotations, contact vendors directly.
Athena EMR Reviews:
Users’ praise and praiseworthy ratings for Athena EMR attest to the program’s reliability and usefulness. Consumers have praised Athena’s friendly support team and streamlined signup process. You can try out the Athena EMR demo whenever you like. Finding out if Athena EMR is the right software for your practice can be done by trying out its demo, which you must watch before making any final choice.
Due to its outstanding feature set, developed throughout the product’s lengthy and successful history, Elation EMR has earned a remarkable distinction for performance in the EMR/EHR sector. It has proven to be incredibly economical for practices with as little as two clinicians’ despite being used regularly by large multi-site operations with hundreds of clients and 150,000+ patients. So, it is suitable for different patient-oriented settings.
Many solo clinics rely on Elation because of its affordable per-user rate. It has numerous integrations, such as the option to sync its planner with a smartphone in a meaningful via the Google calendar, the capacity to design and generates a variety, manage patient processes and payment, and the ability to check registration.
Assisting patients in entering customer complaints and PHI, it also provides a HIPAA-compliant booth functionality to aid in the effectiveness of administrative employees.
There are three different versions of Eclipse available, each with its price point: Standard (for single-provider practices), Plus (for practices with several chiropractors), and Advanced (for practices with numerous chiropractors and multiple locations). There are a number of optional extras and upgrades that can be purchased for $82 per user and $599 per database.
Pricing for ECLIPSE Standard begins at $1,995 for an initial 30-day membership plus $69.33 each month after that. The first investment for ECLIPSE Plus is $3295, which includes a 30-day membership and a $74.92 monthly payment. One-time costs for ECLIPSE Advanced begin at $3995 for a 30-day membership plus $83.25 each month.
Elation has tons of reviews appreciating the system for its low learning curve, intuitive design, organized features, and high compatibility. And as you can see in numerous verified Elation reviews, many users regret that they committed very late with Elation. Many of the users also laud its smooth billing and record-keeping tools.
Athena EMR vs Elation Perks:
Perks of Using Athena EMR:
- Athena EMR allows for precise code administration, strict fulfillment of nephrology standards, and compliance with HIPAA and ICD rules. The CCHIT and the ONC have both authorized the Athena EMR.
- It is impossible to exaggerate the value of the dashboard features in Athena EMR. Athena’s capacity to please clients while also elucidating the characteristics they value most is one of its main draws. Using this tool, customers can effortlessly swap their special skills with one another.
- The powerful payment system in Athena EMR makes it much easier to submit invoices for processing transactions. Billing in revenue cycle management is made more manageable. As a result, patients and doctors may relax, knowing that billing issues are less likely to arise. It can also be used to follow up with patients who’ve already paid their dues in full or who have an unpaid record.
Perks of Using Elation:
- Elation users can automate the processing of third-party coverage claims for HMOs, MMAs, and PPOs. Also, it has interactive features for dealing with late fees, sales tax, and stock levels.
- Eclipse’s extensive documentation features include generating SOAP-based documentation (SOAP). Users can generate PDFs and supporting paperwork with the help of SOAP and then file them as bills or report them to an attorney.
- Patients can use the self-service features of the Eclipse Practice Management software. The patient portal allows them to schedule appointments, a huge time saver in the clinic’s daily operations.
- Its primary benefit is that the user can simultaneously view many patient records without backtracking or undoing their work. Elation’s clients remark on the system’s intuitive design and low learning curve.
Elation and Athena are equally notable and well-equipped tools in the EMR industry. However, the best system for you is the one that meets most of your requirements and falls under your budget. So, make a calculated and well-informed decision when picking out Elation or Athena EMR.